Friday, January 4, 2013

This too shall pass

This morning I woke up angry. Like really angry. The mere thought of what's bothering me made my stomach and heart feel like it was on fire. I HATE feeling this way. I HATE it. And honestly I don't know what do do about it. I know eventually it will fade away, but what do I do until then? How do I keep my son from sensing these feelings I have boiling under the surface? I do my best when I am around him to push everything out of my mind and just focus on him, and for the most part I feel I am successful in doing that. But how do I keep it from surfacing when he isn't around? Especially in times where my brain has time to ponder on all the things going on? Like when Im driving in the car,before I go to sleep at night (if I can sleep that is, lately I'm having trouble doing that also). I just need to keep telling myself, this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment