Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's your loss not mine

Why do I feel guilty on your behalf? I said "no" that's why. I stood up for him and for myself. I told you more than once that it's time for you to step up and make the effort. The difference between this time and before you ask? This time I actually mean it and will not give in. You have only made the effort ONCE. YOU need to step up and take responsibility. YOU are the one who needs to make the effort. I have done enough and cannot/will not make the effort for you any longer. HE will see, know, learn who is there for him and who isn't. HE will see learn know, who is willing to make the effort for him and who uses him a novelty for attention. There is always an excuse, and ususally it's the same excuse everytime. However, if you really want something bad enough, YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN. He deserves eveything we have to give him, but you don't seem to be able to see past the person in the mirror. It's too bad. I'm tired of feeling guilty on your behalf. YOU are the one missing out, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment